Creative Ideas to Take an Engagement Ring Selfie
A selfie is a form of self-portraiture, typically taken with a camera or camera phone held at arm’s length or pointed at a mirror, that has become popular in the last decade. Engagement selfies are taking the social media world by storm, and they’re not slowing down anytime soon. There are many creative ideas for engagement ring selfies out there to take your unique photo.
Some people think it’s quirky, while others find it fun and memorable. Some examples are posing your hand with an open palm, holding your chin up high, smiling, pointing towards something you love together as well as holding hands throughout the day until you snap one!
If you want to get even more creative, try placing yourself in front of any favorite landmark.
How to take a picture-perfect ring selfie
Ever since the engagement ring has been a symbol of one’s love and commitment to their partner, people have posted it on social media. To take a selfie that shows off your ring in all its glory, try these creative ideas. The first idea is taking a picture from above with you holding up your hand so that the ring can be seen at eye level. Another idea is using an old-fashioned camera filter on your phone for an artsy look or opting for a vintage-style photo booth with props such as fake flowers and lace curtains to create a more romantic setting. These are just two simple ways to show off your beautiful diamond engagement ring.
It’s time to show off your ring! A self-portrait of the engagement ring is a great way to share your excitement with all your loved ones. You can take this selfie either before or after you propose, and it will be cherished as memory and heirloom for years to come. These tips will help you plan the perfect proposal so that you can create an unforgettable moment on camera.
Steps to a better engagement ring photo
The engagement ring is one of the unique gifts that can be given. Engagement photos are a great way to capture this moment for all time, and what better way than with an engagement ring selfie? Here are our favorite ideas on how to make the perfect engagement ring selfie.
- Wear your hair in big curls or braids
- Put on some red lipstick
- Hold your hand up like you’re telling someone to stop
- Bring out your inner model by posing with one leg in front of the other 5. Do something silly like blowing bubbles
- Take a photo next to where you got engaged
- Pose with flowers
- Get creative!
- Get friends or family members involved by snapping a photo together before going on your way.
- Use props such as flowers, balloons, and other things that symbolize love to make the picture more personal and emotional for those looking at it. It is also possible to incorporate both of your pets into the shot! Let them know how much they mean to you with this special photo opportunity.
What’s your favorite idea for taking an engagement ring selfie?